- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
Finance and Accounting 1 Kısa Özet
The directors of Academician Publishing House, have been conducting their commercial activities for a long time by transferring their 30 years of broadcasting experience to their legal entities. In the said period, it was proud to publish 750 books, particularly health and social sciences, cultural and artistic topics. The Academician, that defines the platform of being an international publishing house, is in the pursuit of creating a global brand in addition to broadcasting in Turkish and foreign languages.
The books, which are considered as permanent documents of scientific and intellectual studies, are the witnesses of hundreds of years as an information recording platform. The future of the book, which has built on a solid basis with the invention of the printing press, will certainly have a place in our lives for a long period of time, even though it has moved into orbit of new inventions.
Academician Publishing House has started the process of publishing books in international quality and quantity with its own name of *Scientific Research Book* series in Turkish and English. The publication process, which will take place in March and September every year, will continue with thematic sub titles. We owe to our thanks to all of our researchers who supported this process, which was starting with about 30 books, and to everyone in the background.
- Chapter 1 Innovation in Auditing: Continiuous Auditing
- Chapter 2 Bibliometric Analysis of Internal Control, Internal Auditing and Control Self-Assessment
- Chapter 3 Sukuk’s Journey in to the Islamic Securitization Market
- Chapter 4 Takaful as an Alternative Insurance Instrument for the Investors With Religious Sensitivity
- Chapter 5 An Evaluati̇on on the new Role of the Court of Accounts in the Framework of the New Court of Accounts Law No. 6085 in Public External Audit
- Chapter 6 Risk Management And Internal Audit
Tuğçe Uzun Kocamış
- Chapter 7 Foreign Trade and Hedging of Exchange Rate Risk: Analysis of Tr33 Region in Turkey
- Chapter 8 Evaluation of Participation Banks Based on the Financial Indicators of Gri With Relational Analysis Method
Eda Oruç Erdoğan
- Chapter 9 Analysis of Factors Influencing Bank Capital Adequacy Ratio: Evidence From The West African Economic and Monetary Union Banking Sector1
Eda Oruç Eedoğan
- Chapter 10 Valuation Principles To IFRS For SMES
- Chapter 11 Testing Credit Channel In Turkey With Small Firm Loans and Interest Rate Spreads
- Chapter 12 Lean Accounting And Value Flow Costing System in Lean Manufacturing Companies