- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
Jack and Robin Hood +CD (School Adventures 2) Kısa Özet
Level 2 – Storybook Mysteries – Literature
School Adventures is a fun-to-read series of comic readers offering engaging stories that help with developing English language skills. Students will find themselves learning new vocabulary, experiencing important grammar structures and sharpening their reading skills. The stories have been specifically written for EFL/ESL learners with the goal of making reading fun.
Three levels of six books with CD.
Camp Days, the first level, features Jack and Bella from Magic Adventures. They have to overcome some of their fears and face new challenges while they make new friends on summer camp. In the next level, Mysterious Storybooks, Dark returns as the children get stuck in well-known stories such as Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and Around the World in Eighty Days. In the final level, Jack and Bella explore the wonderful world of science with the help of a clever device, Popup 2.0, which helps them travel through time and space.
With School Adventures, students will learn about social studies, literature, and science in new, exciting ways.
- Engaging pictures for accurate word and expression recognition
- Reading fluency activities to improve reading skills and build confidence
- Role-playing activities to practice natural speaking
- Dictation activities to improve listening ability
- Graded grammar focus required for elementary level learners
- Activities to improve comprehension and vocabulary skills
- Audio CD with four different listening and speaking tracks