- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
Microeconomics Kısa Özet
This package includes a physical copy of Microeconomics, Global Edition, 11e by Parkin as well as access to the eText and MyEconLab.
Get students to think like an Economist using the latest policy and data while incorporating global issues.
Thoroughly updated, stripped of technical detail where possible, extensively illustrated with well-chosen photographs, enlivened with new applications features that focus on issues at play in today’s world, responsive to the suggestions of reviewers and users, and seamlessly integrated with MyEconLab: These are the hallmarks of this eleventh edition of Microeconomics.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage.
MyEconLab is a personalised online study and assessment system, which tailors to the unique learning needs of each student. Offering unlimited opportunities for practice and providing relevant and timely feedback, it helps students master key concepts, experience more "I Get It" moments and ultimately achieve better results.
"It's really simple and effective. I would recommend it to any University to use it for all sorts of courses (especially the courses that involve mathematics)."
- Student at Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, Netherlands
"It is like having a teacher by your side, you learn it a lot quicker, than usual homework!"
- Student at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Personalised study plan: A study plan is generated from each student's results on sample tests and instructor assignments. Students can clearly see which topics they have mastered and, more importantly, which they need to work on.
- Tests and other assignments: MyEconLab® comes with two pre-loaded sample tests for each chapter so your students can self-assess their understanding of the material.
- eText: access to guided solutions, animated graphs, audio narratives, flashcards, current news articles tied to chapter content and graphing tools.
- Ready-to-use assignments: Use pre-loaded sample tests, or create your own assignments using a mix of MyEconLab problems, the book's Test Bank, and questions written using the Econ Exercise Builder.
- Automatic Grading: MyEconLab® grades every homework and quiz question even those with graphing. Students get unlimited graphing practice and immediate feedback with links to specific learning tools for each question.
- Blackboard Integration: Blackboard users can integrate their Blackboard course with MyEconLab. This integration allows for instructor and student single sign on, inclusion of direct links to the MyEconLab course from within Blackboard content pages, and easy grade transfer.