- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
First in Flight: The Wright Brothers+Downloadable Audio (Compass Readers 4) A1 Kısa Özet
This is a fictionalized telling about how the Wright Brothers became the first in flight. Follow them through childhood and see their obsession with the idea of flying, and their eff orts to come up with the first working plane.
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
- A downloadable teacher's guide