Level 1: A1 to A2
Level 2: A2
Level 3: A2 to B1
Discovering English is a three-level lower secondary course written for students aged 11 to 14. It provides a well-balanced communicative syllabus covering functions, structures, vocabulary and grammar plus listening, speaking, writing and study skills. Students will love the delightful illustrations and photography, and the entertaining approach to learning English. Teachers will appreciate the easy-to-use format, imaginative activities, and helpful guidance in the Teacher’s Guide.
Discovering English combines the work of well-known and respected authors Brian Abbs and Ingrid Freebairn with new work by talented authors Alison Wooder and Jon Marks.
- Rich and lively, visually-exciting presentation
- Up to date and varied topics which provide many opportunities for students to talk and write about their own lives
- A clear learning focus and regular revision lessons in each course
- A series of graded language structures and functions to create communicative trust
- Lively, likeable characters in a contemporary setting
- Four language skills are developed through a thorough integration of CLIL topics accompanied by the 4C`s of the 21st Century Learning and Innovation Skills (Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication)
- Student’s Book
- Teacher’s Book
- Test Book
- Downloadable audio (www.nuanspublishing.com)
- Interactive whiteboard software