- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
Chopin’s Heart +Downloadable Audio (Compass Readers 7) B2 Kısa Özet
A grandmother tells her granddaughter a fascinating story about her namesake, Lily. The story is a fictionalized tale of the journey of Chopin’s heart after his death. How did it get from Paris to Poland?
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
- A downloadable teacher's guide